Sunday, July 27, 2008

Fast And Furious

It's been almost 3 months since I last put up a post. Many things had happened. I start to play online games (I've been an anti-online gamer) starting with Gunz, I've been training real hard in my favourite Need For Speed: Most Wanted game, waited for an insanely long time for the game Racedriver Grid to launch, start to learn to shuffle (this style of dance is getting really popular in my school now) and (finally!) stopped playing Initial D for more than 4 months! It's like an addiction I couldn't cure when I started playing Initial D, so I really have to say it was an achievement for me to finally stop playing. Also, I met up with a couple of my good old pals (Hey, what's up dude!) so it really rounded off my very good 3 months disappearance on my blog.

No comments: