Friday, April 24, 2009

Interesting Day

I had a very interesting day today. In class I have to do 2 presentations. First is the Sivik presentation and later my English oral essay. The Sivik presentation is a group presentation, I did it my group, which is the first to go. My group consists of Asthen, Mun Jack, Mun Fai, Suresh, Kok Keng and Ka-Hing. I was in charge of writing and reading out all the infos to the class while Asthen, Mun Jack, Mun Fai, Suresh, Kok Keng and Ka-Hing does some pretty neat and cool actings regarding our topic: child abusement. For English, we have to go to the front of class and give a speech of sorts. My title was "My Interest" and it tells of my interest for cars and what it does in my life. I was really surprised I did not flop my talk although I was nervous and got 29 marks out of 30!! :D Now I can't stop grinning from ear-to-ear. Too bad I got my left wrist injured during P.J.K time. I was trying to save Kumaran's third consecutive super-powerful penalty shot, which I did. Now I can't do much things with my left hand. *Mental note to self*: Jay, you're a GENIUS TODAY!!!

No comments: