Friday, July 24, 2009

A Great Monday

The day after all Form 5 and 6 prefects retire, it's teim for my white school uniform and green pants to retire too... Yes, I AM OFFICIALLY A PREFECT NOW!!! :D So happy when Kumana told us juniors passed our trial period test on Monday morning. Can't wait to wear my prefect uniform on next week. Got to uphold and introduce some new rulings for the school prefects to use... There was a paired oral test for English today, where Suresh and Mun Fai did a very good (or should I put it as fantastic?) comedy, so good that everyone in class was demanding for an encore. Good job, guys! On another note, I wish Su Poh all her best in her operation. Do heal and come back to school early! We miss your mad, sudden burst of laughters that always has everyone in class looking at you. :P

No comments: