Sunday, November 15, 2009

End Of The Road

Today is the end of the road for my Sony Ericsson K300i. There is some problem with either the the charging contact point on the phone or the charger itself. Two weeks after I got the joystick problem fixed, this one came up. After much consideration, my dad said there is no point to get it fixed anymore. I am heavy-hearted to say goodbye to it, as this is my first phone that I bought with my ang-pau money nearly 5 years ago. It has been with me through thick and thin and seen my tears of joy and pain. Although its camera is lousy, it has also let me captured some of the best pictures I've taken myself (like my blog's header picture). This phone is also one tough cookie! I have dropped it numerous times and the only problems that it gave me was the charging contact point getting loose and the unresponsive joystick problem. Also, until yesterday it was still running on the original battery that came with it since day one, but it has started showing its age and I had already contemplating of replacing it with a new one already. At the end of the day, it deserves its long over-due rest and I had to finally say farewell to it. The phone is now in a display cabinet in my house, turning it into a "museum piece".

No comments: