Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Era

With 2010 gone, here comes 2011. And with 2011 arriving it spells the end of secondary school life for me. 2010 has been a year full of ups and downs to me. I had never imagined myself playing such a big role in my friend's life. Nor had I imagined how fast the year just went by. When the "King Of Pop" Michael Jackson's first anniversary of his death arrived, it felt like it was only 6 months ago that he passed away. But by any means, 2011 is a great year to look forward to in terms of the movie industry is to go. Big titles with big stars are the theme for this year, as well as being 'green'! With movies like "The Green Hornet", "The Green Lantern", "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon", "Pirates of the Carribbean: On Stranger Tides", "Captain America" and "Thor", the cinemas are bound to be jam-packed. While I cannot expect to see myself this year to be in any great situation as of now, all I can hope for (and also one of my New Year's resolution) is to get my driving license by March. With this I hereby attach the music video of Jay Chou's song "The Era" as a reference to this post's title.

No comments: