Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Additions To My Collections!

Look at what I got for myself:

Hotwheels miniature cars (the right row) and a 'Cars' Lightning McQueen miniature model! Those Hotwheels cars are from the latest 2009 edition line, but there is a rather odd thing about them. They were made in Malaysia but I have yet to see them anywhere back in KL! :O Anyway, as an introduction to them, these models are (from top to bottom) the Datsun Bluebird 510, Dodge Viper SRT/10 Coupe, the 2010 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X and the new 2009 Nissan GT-R. I had them for only $1 each, which is cheaper than buying them at KL after converting the currencies. As for the Lightning McQueen car, yes, it's rather childish for me to get it, but I just cannot help it. I just like the show too much that I had to get it.

No comments: