Monday, June 1, 2009

Currently...

I am currently in Canada for my holidays. This place here has been terrific. My plan journey to here took 18 hours, and the moment I stepped out of the airport I spotted Toyota Priuses being used as taxis. Well, one of my main missions when I'm here is to visit car showrooms and get brochures of cars that I don't get to see in Malaysia. I did it today, and as bonus, I even get to see a Dodge Viper, Ford Mustangs as well as the 2010 Chevrolet Camaro SS. Next is some book-hunting sessions, and I am slightly disappointed in this aspect as there isn't many shopping malls around, which mean not many book shops or stores as well. Well, gotta visit a park tomorrow. I want to feed some cute squirrrels there. Till then, enjoy some of this pictures I took.


P/S: American V8 engines sounds FANTASTIC! If by any chance, make sure you take a good listen at the engine note.

No comments: