Friday, August 21, 2009

Art Gallery?

Today is the last day of school for the month. Next whole week all schools in Malaysia will have a one-week holiday. For the past week I have been trying to perfect my 'personal art gallery' at the back of my classroom. Due to the fact that National Day is around the corner, the whole class is thrown into a frenzy to decorate the classroom. We have put up flags of all 14 states and a huge 'Jalur Gemilang' flag. To top off all these, I have decided to draw a national car with the Malaysian flag on its body. After much deciding, I have settled down and draw a Perodua Viva. My reference picture was the Viva Elite Edition, but because the car in the reference picture was small in size and in a dark blue coloured, I have to modify the front bumper and rear spoiler into something of my own design while the rims are the beautiful SSR Type C. Here's the final design of my Perodua Viva "Jalur Gemilang Edition" (this is the original picture without the 'Jalur Gemilang' because I spent the last 2 hours in school to draw it out. When I finished I had a few minutes to go before the bell went off, indicating school's over for the day, which means I couldn't go to the book shop to photostat it and draw the Malaysian flag on the photocopied version):

Also, I'd like to wish Tee Su Poh a Happy Belated Birthday. She's currently still in hospital after having her operation, and talks has it that she is now taller than before! :0 We are praying for her quick recovery and she would return to school after the holidays. Here's wishing you a happy one, Su Poh! :D

No comments: