Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sonnet Of Truth

Everything I ever say or do it is all about you
Everything is already over, I know
But I just couldn't let you go
Because deep inside I know I'm still in love with you
Sometimes my heart shatters like a broken a mirror
Because I feel guilty lying about my feelings for you
I shouldn't lie to ourselves anymore
As these lies will not change the fact that I still love you
It don't matter if you want to loathe me
It don't matter if you want to hurt me or even break my heart
I will pull through all these sufferings if you do
Because my heart is still with you, now and forever
Who would have thought that things could change in such a short time
At times I wish that time would just stop everything around me
Everyday I have to push myself to do every single thing
Because life just isn't as meaningful without you
No one can ever replace your place in my life
As there is only one you that I know and come to love

No comments: