Saturday, September 10, 2011

Waiting For A Beginning

How long has it been since I last blogged here? I have no idea. Looking back at my last post, it has been nearly 3 months already. Looks like my blog is being abandoned day by day. I really don't know what to blog about actually, plus all my college days are getting in my way. I can't believe the amount of work being piled on everyday for every single subject. College has been such fun! I realized that what my Uncle David told me last year was true, that art and design students think differently from the common crowd. This was somehow proven when I managed to click with so many new people on my first day and already made best friends with a few people. Compared back to my high school that would've taken me days. Indeed, me and my newfound friends are constantly agreeing on a lot of things and we rarely criticize each other. Indeed, a new era has begun. Anyways, one of my best friends will be leaving Malaysia at the end of this month, migrating to Australia with her mother. Hopefully I will be able to go to the airport and bid her my final farewell. While there is a light illuminating my path forward, there is one thing that I can never leave behind: regrets.

No comments: