Friday, October 7, 2011

The Passing Of A Great Man

Apple Inc. co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs has passed away on 5th October 2011 at the age of 56, after a long battle with pancreatic cancer. Mr. Jobs was a visionary man, as he was one of the few people who saw into the future of the I.T world and almost single-handedly changed the landscape of it. His visions has seen Apple rolling out game-changing and iconic electronic devices such as the portable music player iPod and tablet computer iPad. There's no denying that these products have changed the way many people lived and communicate. It is an irony that Steve Jobs passing came a day after Apple launched the new iPhone 4S smartphone. Some people reckoned that Jobs lived to see that the company is now in the right hands and is going strong. Eventhough I am not a fan of the Apple iPhone, the iPod is one of my dream gadgets that I wished to own one day.


R.I.P Steve Jobs. You truly are a genius.

No comments: