Friday, January 9, 2009

VICTORY! (Or Is It Really?)

I finally made it to 4A9 today. When I heard that my application has been approved, I was extremely happy. Finally can escape from that useless Accounts and Economies class that was compulsary to take in the ICT class. My initial thoughts of the 4A9 class wasn't as my expectation. It was... better than I thought. I manage to fit in without problems at all. (Well, that's because 98% of the students there are from the same class as me last year. XD). The ever jovial and fun but strict Pn. Francis will be teaching me English, so I really look forward to her lessons. :) Now I hope my dear will get along with the others at 4A7 without problems at all (her BFFs Michelle Hor, Kate-lyn, Yin San and Yen Ney are all there, so I don't have to worry much at all). And last but not least, I must express my heartfelt 'thank you' to Din Kecil. If it's not for you, I would still be in 4A7 now. :D

No comments: