Sunday, March 8, 2009

8th March

Boy! Time do fly, doesn't it? Now do I realize it's 8th of March today, my birthday. As I look back at last year, it seems like my 15th year was a memorable year indeed. I had so much fun with my friends, going to Genting for a trip at the year end, then travelling down to Singapore for a Christmas holiday. After that there's something that I thought I'd never learn in my whole life: jealousy. Yes, seriously, I have never been able to feel jealousy at all before this. I can make others feel it, but not myself. But hey, that was just last week. It's different now, and I need to adapt myself to this new feeling. It's not easy to learn a new feeling. And there's the day I went out with her (my dearest girlfriend) and the day we first held hands together... Oh! There's just too much to write on here. Now I wish myself a crazy happy birthday here. Hope this year will be another good year for me.

No comments: