Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tagged by Crystal

List 10 things that you like about your holiday and another 10 that you dislike your holiday, after you're done , tag 12 people.

10 things I like about my holidays:

1. Free to use the computer for a long time.
2. Listen to music.
3. Train my "Need For Speed: Undercover" racing skills for my competition.
4. Can watch movies.
5. No need to go to school and hear teachers nag and nag and nag.
6. Can sit down and relax and start thinking about 'someone' :P
7. Nothing...
8. Nope...
9. Still nothing...
10. Nothing at all.

10 things I dislike about my holidays:
1. My old man is annoying.
2. Bored.
3. Miss seeing 'someone'.
4. Have to go tuition (means have to study also...)
5. Bored.
6. Nothing...
7. Na-da...
8. Zip...
9. Zilch.
10. When holiday is ending and school is going to reopen T.T

I'm tagging:
Someone :P
Kadine
Siew Thong
Zheng Yii
Elaine
Jen Ai
Shin Wei
Su Poh
Michelle Hor
Michelle Yong
Mun Jack
Kate-lyn

No comments: