Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged By .....

1. Do you think you're hot?

I don't think so. Some says I am, some say not...

2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.


3. Do you like the picture?

Yes, because this is my first picture I went on a trip alone without my family beside me to nag me but with my closest friends and the person I love the most.

4. When was the last time you ate pizza?
Don't know. Months ago...

5. What was the last song you listened to?

Dao Xiang (Fragrant Rice) by Jay Chou


稻香 — 周杰伦.mp3 - [KOKOÒôÀÖ]Öܽ܂�

6. What are you doing right now besides this?

Updating my Facebook profile.

7. What name do you prefer besides your name?

Jay or my story-writing author name, Tsu Hei Lun

8. 5 people I tagged.

1) Jo Lynn
2) Michelle Hor
3) Lydia Wong
4) Michelle Yong
5) Soon Jeremy

9. Who is number 1?

My dearest girlfriend :P

10. Who is number 3 having a relationship with?

No idea.

11. Say something about number 5.

He's one of my best friend as well as the new 'Fashion God'. He's a big fan of Louis Vuitton and Sony Ericsson mobile phones.

12. How about number 4?

She's a school prefect with a cool attitude. She's also a quiet girl, but quite emotional. Some says she's in a relationship with my childhood best friend Asthen, but there's no official claim to confirm it.

13. Who is buddy number 2?

Michelle Hor? She's Jo Lynn's best friend, and always with her usual 'which guy is hot' talk whenever she gets the chance. She also likes to take photos, and does so whenever she goes. Her camera is always in her handbag everytime she goes out.

No comments: