Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas In Singapore

I just came back today from my 5-day trip to Singapore. It has been exciting and tiring holiday for me. This trip took me to Sentosa Island, Vivo City shopping mall and the famed Orchard Road, which is Singapore's equivalent to our Bukit Bintang. For certain reasons, Singapore reminds me of my beloved Japan. The public transport system is highly reliable and efficient. Buses and trains would arrive on time. Malaysia has got to learn something from them about public transport system. The trains used is the same ones found in Japan, while the elevated highways highly resemble those in Japan. Food there is cheap, and I consider myself lucky after stumbling upon two rare Alfa Romeo die-cast car models, one a 1970 Alfa Romeo Montreal and the other a 1976 Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2000, which is also cheap. What surprised me the most is the cleanliness of the island country. It's really top notch. Put it simply, there's just no way to describe my trip there. Anyway, here are some pictures I took.

No comments: